Ahad, 1 Jun 2008

personal stamp (inkan - 印鑑)

Personal stamp might be useful for important matters in Japan such as buying a car, bank account etc. Where can you make it?


1- Making stamp

I just went to the key shop just in front of Hokudai Main Entrance and direct opposite to 7-eleven. I make my stamp with my name in katakana. It cost about 700Yen and takes only 15 minutes to be ready.


2- Stamp Registration

Then I brought the stamp to Ward office (yakusho-役所) together with my Alien Card (gaikokujin touroku shoumeisho - 外国人登録証明書). After they saved the shape of my stamp and entered my information into their database, they issued a Stamp Registration Card (inkan touroku shou - 印鑑登録証). I dont remember how much I paid for the process, may be around 500Yen. This card is important in order to get Stamp Registration Certificate (inkan touroku shoumeisho - 印鑑登録証明書). Stamp Registration Certificate is a required document for buying/selling a car.

3- How to get Stamp Registration Certificate

Since now you have your Stamp Card, if in any case you require the Stamp Certificate, you just need to show the Stamp Card at Ward Office and request for the Stamp Certificate. 350Yen for one issued Certificate.

taihen ne?!

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...